AdTech NY 2016 Wrap
I attended AdTech last week, which featured a great lineup of keynotes and panels and over 100 vendors.
It seems like there’s never enough time at big shows to check out everything (Fusion PR is one stop away on the 7 subway line, too close to keep me from work’s orbit). Some of the most interesting things are not in the program – they occur “interstitially”, during networking and conversations in-between sessions.
E.g. at the happy hour on Wednesday I chatted with a number of very compelling startups and established players. I list a few below, and also include some of the top tweets related to the event.
- Ads on Top – An innovative solution for out-of-home ads that target consumers “in the wild” via digital signs.
- Adaptive Campaigns – It’s a programmatic real-time engine that delivers the most relevant ad content for every impression; there’s some pretty interesting predictive tech behind Adaptive.
- Algomizer – Interesting Israeli tech that helps improve online marketing results.
- MediaStinct – A global, digital ad network providing search, video, mobile and display advertising solutions.
- Sigmoid – Big data analytics, applied to advertising (and other markets).
- Wynzyn – Incentivizes consumers to watch ads – they have some pretty incredible attention and conversion numbers.
— Daniel Elder (@DanMacMan) November 3, 2016
— David Polinchock (@polinchock) November 3, 2016
— Sarah Fay (@sarahfayboston) November 2, 2016
— Priya Mony (@Priyster) November 2, 2016
— eMarketer (@eMarketer) November 2, 2016
— ad:tech (@adtech) November 2, 2016